Tonight, I finally got to start sewing on the frogs. On the one hand, it is going pretty good. I was working on my third frog when my bobbin thread ran out and I decided that I was going to stop for the night. The third frog happened to be the fun little guy who is all stretched out in the photo.
For the most part, it is going fairly quickly. However, frog legs pose certain problems. Frog toes pose even more problems. That is a lot of tight turns to make!
But, I'm happy with the way that it is working out. The sewing does make a difference.
The picture to the right shows a frog before appliqueing it on.
The last pictures shows the same frog after finishing the sewing.
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
It has been four years since my last post. Projects have been completed. And, probably twice as many projects have been started. But, som...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!