Today was a very busy day. I slept in until almost 8, and then machine quilted for an hour (using up a single bobbin). Then, it was time to head to the VA Hospital to help serve meals to the veterans at the nursing home there and to take the opportunity to talk with them.
And, a special shout out to all veterans: Thank you for your service!
Once home, I again hit the sewing machine, once again using up a single bobbin (bobbin #2). After some laundry and housework, I went for bobbin #3. I tried to finish bobbin #4 this evening, but my shoulders are simply tired out.
The good news is that the center area is now all quilted, as is the first of the four border panels. And, I'm about a third of the way on the second border panel. If I had to guess, I'd say that I have another bobbin and a half left to go. This is a good thing. At this pace, I should finish well before the mid-July deadline.
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
It has been four years since my last post. Projects have been completed. And, probably twice as many projects have been started. But, som...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!