A couple of weeks ago, I found this great fabric at our neighbor's garage sale:
Even though I'm trying really hard not to buy any more fabric, the fabric kept calling to me until I decided to go ahead and buy it. Saturday, I bought two pillow forms.
Both pillow forms are 16" square. Now that the charity quilt is finished, I decided it was time to finish up a project!
And, I decided for a change to not over-complicate the project. The fabric is great as it is. Plain squares with no embellishment will look fantastic on the sofa. After cutting out four 17"x17" squares, it was time to pin them together and start sewing.
Soon, one more finished project.
Although, there is still plenty of fabric left...
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
It has been four years since my last post. Projects have been completed. And, probably twice as many projects have been started. But, som...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!