Recently, I've become addicting to making quilted note cards. For some of the cards, I fussy cut designs from one piece of fabric and applique the design onto another (or multiple) fabrics. For some of the cards, I print one of the photos that I've taken onto fabric and then quilt it. Here is tonight's card, which is a photo of one of our tulips:
Here is a close up of the quilting:
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
It has been four years since my last post. Projects have been completed. And, probably twice as many projects have been started. But, som...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!