So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Fun with paint
Geff has been having fun with the fabric paints that we got at the Sew Expo. Tonight, he finished his third painting. It is now drying.
This photo is of his first painting, which he did a few nights ago. I just finished heat setting it, and as soon as I buy some more muslin for the backing, I'm going to start quilting it. I especially like this first painting. It is almost hard to believe that it is done on plain muslin.
Here are the first two paintings after being heat set.
I am definitely looking forward to more of these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
Fortunately, I am making good progress on the butterfly quilt. I have completed 18 of the 20 squares that I had planned to make: Time ...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!