I'm having a lot of fun quilting the painting. It is almost therapeutic. Plus, I'm actually learning a lot about machine quilting in the process. So far, I have the trees and the river quilted, and I'm starting to add in the grass.
I can't wait to finish this one...and to start on the next.
Although, I think I will quilt the art quilt next...then have more fun with quilting Geff's paintings!
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
It has been four years since my last post. Projects have been completed. And, probably twice as many projects have been started. But, som...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!