I used to catalog all my unfinished projects. I'd take the time to add them to a hand-written list that specified the name of the project along with what supplies I needed for each one. I remember stopping when I hit 65 projects. And, that was over 10 years ago. At work, I start and finish projects all the time. At home, I start projects all the time. Finishing home projects is a different story.
This blog is simply my journey to clean up my craft room by finishing projects. The ultimate goal is to have some fun (at my own expense) while trying to bring order to the chaos. And, hopefully, have a smaller projects list at the end of the journey.
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
Fortunately, I am making good progress on the butterfly quilt. I have completed 18 of the 20 squares that I had planned to make: Time ...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!