All the little gingerbread men have their bow ties and two buttons firmly attached, and the backing has been added. It still amazes me that this project has been tucked away in a canvas bag for a couple of years when it really didn't take that much effort to finish it.
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Gingerbread Table Topper Part 2
All the little gingerbread men have their bow ties and two buttons firmly attached, and the backing has been added. It still amazes me that this project has been tucked away in a canvas bag for a couple of years when it really didn't take that much effort to finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
Fortunately, I am making good progress on the butterfly quilt. I have completed 18 of the 20 squares that I had planned to make: Time ...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!