I'm not really sure when my craft room officially went from being "cluttered" to clearly "out of control." Periodically, I've tried to organize the room. After all, I am fortunate enough to have a room that can be dedicated to crafts and craft supplies. The photo on the right shows one of my attempts: I bought three metal bins from Hobby Lobby in an attempt to corral my supplies. The three bins are three different sizes, with this being the middle size. What I'm wondering now is: who was I trying to kid? Three bins? On the plus side, the contents of each bin are well organized and corralled--a mini-oasis in a sea of chaos.
Earlier this year I decided that the best way to actually clean and organize the craft room was to start finishing projects. It seems to be working. Slowly. Very, very slowly.
So many projects....so little time. So many more projects to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally Getting Back to the Hobbies
Once the sod was in, time sped up for a while. We soon found ourselves in the new house, but having to wait for the certificate of occupanc...
-
Item 19 on the list to the right is the Flannel Elk Quilt. This has been a vague concept since I found the following flannel in what was on...
-
I decided to do a modified log cabin pattern with the fabric that I purchased for the butterfly quilt. It is basically a log cabin with a v...
-
It has been four years since my last post. Projects have been completed. And, probably twice as many projects have been started. But, som...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!